And we all…beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.
—2 Corinthians 3:18
Wow! It’s been 23 days of pursuing God and His healing, restoring love in your life. Whether you see it or feel it, God has been doing a lot of work in your soul. Trust that He’s changing you little by little…making you more like Christ each day!
You’ve covered a lot of ground in your journey to wholeness, so today, take time to celebrate your progress and get refreshed in the amazing, life-changing truths that are transforming your soul.
Let’s review what you’ve discovered so far:
- Parts 1 through 10 took you one step at a time through foundational truths to help you “locate yourself”—the state of your soul, where you’ve come from, and where you want to be.
- You also gained insight about what God has in store for you. He loves you and wants you to be whole—totally healed and restored. You don’t have to settle for a second-class destiny because He can take you from the pit of a wounded soul to the palace of His best for you!
- The key to moving forward is making a determined decision to trust God and follow His leading in your life. The Holy Spirit is always with you to be your Helper, Counselor, Teacher…everything you need!
- Parts 11 through 22 led you through specific biblical principles to walk out for breakthrough in your healing process.
- You learned the truth about God’s unconditional love for you, His forgiveness of ALL your sin, the power of forgiving everyone who has hurt you, and the damage self-pity and blaming others creates.
- You’ve been encouraged to give up the excuses because you can do whatever you need to do in life through Christ, and discovered the importance of being patient with yourself in the process.
- • And finally, you have been enlightened about the amazing leadership of the Holy Spirit, and how helping others—even while you’re still going through challenges—makes the healing journey more successful.
Spend time with the Lord today, worshipping Him and thanking Him for all He’s brought you through so far. Journal about the key truths and Bible-based principles you’ve learned. How have they helped you? What do you need to do to grow stronger in making them consistent lifestyle choices?
God changes us little by little…from glory to glory.Joyce Meyer
During the next seven parts, you’ll get more teaching points that reaffirm what you’ve started learning. It’s easy to be tempted to keep moving along when you may need to slow down and really digest what God has to say to you. Don’t rush through this…because you don’t want to miss one tiny part of the radical transformation He is leading you to!