It’s so important to take time to celebrate the good work that God is doing in our lives. If all we ever do is focus on how far we have to go, we will get discouraged and weary. So today, let’s start by reviewing some key scriptures that have led us in this journey so far, and thank God for His amazing love and goodness to us!
Instead of saying, 'Look at me, I’ve been hurt…feel sorry for me' I’d rather say, 'Look at me! I’ve been healed! Look what God has done for me!'Joyce Meyer
- Psalm 147:3 (AMP): He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds [healing their pain and comforting their sorrow].
- John 10:10 (AMP): The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance [to the full, till it overflows].
- Psalm 27:10 (AMP): Although my father and my mother have abandoned me, yet the Lord will take me up [adopt me as His child].
- Daniel 3:26: Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the door of the burning fiery furnace; he declared, “Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, servants of the Most High God, come out, and come here!” Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego came out from the fire.
- Isaiah 43:18-19: Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
God’s Word is absolute truth. And the truth is…
- God desires to heal your wounded soul so you can have abundant life.
- You are His daughter, and He wants you to see yourself as His.
- No matter how hot the fire of your struggles has been, God is more powerful and able to save you. And when He does, you won’t even smell like smoke!
- You no longer have to be tied to your past, but can move forward, discovering the new way He’s making for you!
Beloved daughter of God, you are loved unconditionally by your Father, and He longs to pour out His goodness in your life! Isaiah 30:18 says, Therefore the Lord waits to be gracious to you, and therefore he exalts himself to show mercy to you. For the Lord is a God of justice; blessed are all those who wait for him.
You can confidently put your trust in Him because He never fails and He always wants what is best for you. So as you are refreshed in God’s presence today, rejoice that He is doing a good work in you. As the apostle Paul says in Philippians 1:6: And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.
Thank God for the many blessings in your life. Make a list of at least 10 things you praise Him for, and worship His greatness. All things are possible with God…and He wants to amaze you with the miraculous healing you’re experiencing every day!