Have you thought about these questions?
- What values would I like for the generations that follow me to continue?
- What will happen to my children in the event something happens to me?
- Do I want to continue giving to ministries I valued while I was alive?
- Who should receive my personal possessions and how much should I give?
You’re not alone if you haven’t thought about these questions, but it’s time that you started asking them and finding the answers. Our stewardship director can help you do just that.
What is Estate Planning?Estate planning is the strategy for providing an efficient transfer of your wealth after you’re gone, but there’s a scriptural element to this that far outweighs economic considerations. The Bible teaches that we are stewards of all we have in this life, and as such, we have a responsibility to ensure that what God entrusted to us is accounted for before we leave this life.
Through estate planning services, we want to provide personalized education to help you make these choices in a biblical way—helping you distribute your legacy in the way that matters most to you.
Benefits of Working with Joyce Meyer Ministries’ Stewardship DepartmentBecause we believe so strongly in biblical stewardship, our stewardship department is comprised of Christian professionals whose only goal is to serve your family and financial needs, offering advice at no cost to you. They know what legacy planning entails, the factors involved, and can customize a legacy plan that reflects your unique family characteristics while honoring your family values. You can count on them to serve you with compassion, excellence, integrity and innovation.
The services our stewardship department offers include:
- Educational Materials: These are designed to educate and motivate your family in the area of faith and finances. Topics include wills, trusts, estate planning, charitable giving and much more.
- Help Desk: This service will help you answer questions about wills, trusts and other charitable giving that will advance you, your family, and the charities you support.
- Brochures and Literature: You’ll receive brochures about stewardship tools and techniques to help you fulfill your faith, family and financial goals.
It’s never too early to put your financial estate in order. Neither is there such a thing as having too little to leave a legacy. If you are in the U.S. and would like to know more about estate planning call 1-866-486-1120.