Worry, doubt, confusion, depression, anger, and feelings of condemnation…these are all attacks on the mind. Joyce Meyer developed the Battlefield of the Mind Bible, from which this special Battlefield of the Mind Psalms and Proverbs edition is taken, because she learned from personal experience that the only way to win the battle of the mind is with the Word of God.
While throughout all of Scripture you will find verses and passages that offer the insights and instruction you need to win these all-important battles, Psalms and Proverbs provide you with a unique strategy of “worship” and “wisdom” to combat the enemy’s tactics.
With notes and commentary by Joyce Meyer, here is a resource packed with features specifically designed for helping you deal with the thousands of thoughts you have every day and focus your mind to think the way God thinks.
Special Features Include:
- Amplified Bible text
- Psalms and Proverbs introduction—Thoughts on the importance of these books and how they relate to the battlefield of the mind
- Winning the Battlefield of the Mind—Core teachings to help you apply specific biblical truths to winning the battle
- Prayers for victory—Scripture-based prayers to help you claim God’s guarantee of winning
- Prayers to renew your mind—Help for you to learn to think the way God thinks
- Keys to a victorious life——Practical truths for overcoming mental or emotional challenges
- Power points—Insights into how to think, speak, and live victoriously
- Speak God's word—First-person Scripture confessions to train your mind for ultimate victory